ebankIT is a fintech company that enables banks and credit unions to deliver humanized, personalized, and accessible digital experiences for their customers. By adopting the ebankIT Omnichannel Digital Banking Platform, financial institutions are powered to offer an increasingly innovative user experience across every modern digital channel, from mobile to web banking, from wearable gadgets to the metaverse and beyond. Today, the ebankIT Omnichannel Digital Banking Platform is licensed to institutions in 11 countries, serving millions of customers and members.
We are building our Professional Services team and would love you to join us.
As a Project Manager, you will manage projects according to a certain methodology, scope, and process. Your contact with the client will happen daily.
This role combines team communication with the client. We will make sure you will learn new things and have fun while doing it. It will be a very dynamic and interactive role.
You rock at:
- Planning, execution & delivery of highly complex projects, focusing on an organization that works as a Software Factory and managing/leading the team assigned to those projects;
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, technical environment, adhering to best practice Project Management methodologies and techniques;
- Plan and coordinate national and international projects and services, ensuring the financial and operational control of projects;
- Present & discuss a commercial proposal;
- Working under pressure and taking initiative;
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills.
You are good at:
- Project Management Software Tools;
- Financial sector/banking;
- Open-minded and excited to learn new things;
- Capable of constructively challenging the status quo, a way of working, or a requirement in order to improve overall value;
- Being responsible and dynamic;
- Agile methodologies.
- Master’s degree in IT or a similar area;
- A project management Certification (PMI, CAP, Agile, Scrum, etc.) which will be valued;
- 3+ experience in project management at a senior level directly managing technical teams;
- Experience in software development lifecycle & business change projects;
- Availability to manage projects in a broad range of time zone;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Availability to travel outside the country.
- Plan, control, assess, report, and close the projects
- Define the project team organization;
- Identify and monitor risk factors in the Project and manage project risks;
- Coordinate the project team’s communication with the customer (report status and updates);
- Coach and develop team members.
At ebankIT, we encourage our employees to be bold, make decisions, and work in a collaborative way in a friendly and positive environment.
You can count on:
- Solid principles based on a fair system;
- Dynamic and open-minded people;
- A continuous concern with employee’s personal development;
- A hybrid working model
- Flexible schedule that allows you to keep your personal commitments;
- A cozy and modern office;
- Innovative and dynamic projects;
- The opportunity to work with the latest technologies;
- Competitive rewards, always compatible with your career path;
- Happy Hours, Team Buildings, and Social events;
- Social-Responsibility Initiatives supporting different causes through the year;
- Well-being plan, including partnerships with gymnasiums and healthy food companies, sports events, healthy snacks, and thematic workshops.