ebankIT is a fintech company that enables banks and credit unions to deliver humanized, personalized, and accessible digital experiences for their customers. By adopting the ebankIT Omnichannel Digital Banking Platform, financial institutions are powered to offer an increasingly innovative user experience across every modern digital channel, from mobile to web banking, from wearable gadgets to the metaverse and beyond. Today, the ebankIT Omnichannel Digital Banking Platform is licensed to institutions in 11 countries, serving millions of customers and members.
We are building our DevOps team and would love you to join us.
As a DevOps, you will have to define rules for the version and quality management of the solution.
In this role, you will oversee the delivery of the solution! We will make sure you will learn new things and have fun while doing it. It will be a very dynamic and interactive role.
You rock at:
- Working in complex software projects;
- Microsoft .Net, Asp.net Core, SQL Server, Azure DevOps, Windows Workflow Foundation;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
You are good at:
- Writing and verbal communication skills;
- Teamwork and team player;
- Being open-minded and excited to learn new things;
- Being responsible and dynamic.
- Master’s degree computer science or similar in a relevant university;
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role, designing and building software applications;
- Fluency in English.
- Delivery of the solution ensuring consistency across several layers presented above (conceptual, logical and physical);
- Defining rules for version and quality management of the solution.
At ebankIT, we encourage our employees to be bold, make decisions, and work in a collaborative way in a friendly and positive environment.
You can count on:
- Solid principles based on a fair system;
- Dynamic and open-minded people;
- A continuous concern with employee’s personal development;
- A hybrid working model
- Flexible schedule that allows you to keep your personal commitments;
- A cozy and modern office;
- Innovative and dynamic projects;
- The opportunity to work with the latest technologies;
- Competitive rewards, always compatible with your career path;
- Happy Hours, Team Buildings, and Social events;
- Social-Responsibility Initiatives supporting different causes through the year;
- Well-being plan, including partnerships with gymnasiums and healthy food companies, sports events, healthy snacks, and thematic workshops.