ebankIT is a fintech company that enables banks and credit unions to deliver humanized, personalized, and accessible digital experiences for their customers. By adopting the ebankIT Omnichannel Digital Banking Platform, financial institutions are powered to offer an increasingly innovative user experience across every modern digital channel, from mobile to web banking, from wearable gadgets to the metaverse and beyond. Today, the ebankIT Omnichannel Digital Banking Platform is licensed to institutions in 11 countries, serving millions of customers and members.
We are building our mobile team and would love you to join us.
As an iOS Developer, you will be part of a product roadmap development, where the technology specification is essential.
From research to production, we will make sure you will learn new things and have fun while doing it. It will be a very dynamic and fulfilling role.
You rock at:
- Objective C and Swift;
- The Mobile Sector;
- REST Services;
- Innovative ideas;
You are good at:
- Knowledge in source control management (GIT/SVN);
- Organization, autonomy, and teamwork;
- Being responsible and dynamic;
- Problem-solving and proactive attitude.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science;
- Experience in the mobile sector (+ 3 years)
- Fluency in English;
- Availability to travel outside the country (nice to have).
- Writing and implementing efficient code;
- Management of Software Programs;
- Development, enhance, debug, maintenance, implementation and test the Software components, mainly on top of ebankIT product platform;
- Producing proper documentation about the Software;
- Participation in the product roadmap development.
At ebankIT, we encourage our employees to be bold, make decisions, and work in a collaborative way in a friendly and positive environment.
You can count on:
- Solid principles based on a fair system;
- Dynamic and open-minded people;
- A continuous concern with employee’s personal development;
- A hybrid working model
- Flexible schedule that allows you to keep your personal commitments;
- A cozy and modern office;
- Innovative and dynamic projects;
- The opportunity to work with the latest technologies;
- Competitive rewards, always compatible with your career path;
- Happy Hours, Team Buildings, and Social events;
- Social-Responsibility Initiatives supporting different causes through the year;
- Well-being plan, including partnerships with gymnasiums and healthy food companies, sports events, healthy snacks, and thematic workshops.