ebankIT is a fintech company that enables banks and credit unions to deliver humanized, personalized, and accessible digital experiences for their customers. By adopting the ebankIT Omnichannel Digital Banking Platform, financial institutions are powered to offer an increasingly innovative user experience across every modern digital channel, from mobile to web banking, from wearable gadgets to the metaverse and beyond. Today, the ebankIT Omnichannel Digital Banking Platform is licensed to institutions in 11 countries, serving millions of customers and members.
We are building our web development team and would love you to join us.
As a Frontend Developer, you will be part of a product roadmap development, where the technology specification is essential.
From research to production, we will make sure you will learn new things and have fun while doing it. It will be a very dynamic and fulfilling role.
You rock at:
- REST Services;
- Innovative ability.
You are good at:
- .Net Core, ASP.Net, C#, MVC;
- SCRUM methodologies;
- Organization, autonomy, and teamwork;
- Problem solving and proactive attitude;
- Being responsible and dynamic.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science;
- Previous experience with Microsoft development tools;
- Adaptability to technologically complex contexts;
- Fluency in English;
- Availability to travel outside the country (nice to have).
- Management of Software Programs;
- Researching, designing, implementing , and managing software programs;
- Producing proper documentation about the Software;
- Participation in the product roadmap development.
At ebankIT, we encourage our employees to be bold, make decisions, and work in a collaborative way in a friendly and positive environment.
You can count on:
- Solid principles based on a fair system;
- Dynamic and open-minded people;
- A continuous concern with employee’s personal development;
- A hybrid working model
- Flexible schedule that allows you to keep your personal commitments;
- A cozy and modern office;
- Innovative and dynamic projects;
- The opportunity to work with the latest technologies;
- Competitive rewards, always compatible with your career path;
- Happy Hours, Team Buildings, and Social events;
- Social-Responsibility Initiatives supporting different causes through the year;
- Well-being plan, including partnerships with gymnasiums and healthy food companies, sports events, healthy snacks, and thematic workshops.