ebankIT is a fintech company that enables banks and credit unions to deliver humanized, personalized, and accessible digital experiences for their customers. By adopting the ebankIT Omnichannel Digital Banking Platform, financial institutions are powered to offer an increasingly innovative user experience across every modern digital channel, from mobile to web banking, from wearable gadgets to the metaverse and beyond. Today, the ebankIT Omnichannel Digital Banking Platform is licensed to institutions in 11 countries, serving millions of customers and members.
You rock at:
Solid knowledge of Adobe Suite graphic editing applications (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, etc.) and Figma;
Ability to create concepts for different communication media, from digital to print;
Experience in photography, illustration, motion graphics, and web design valued;
Creativity, visual culture, and aesthetic sense;
Orientation towards goals and rigor in meeting deadlines.
You are good at:
Attention to detail;
- Interpersonal relationship and communication skills;
- Organization skills and team player.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design, or equivalent;
- 2 to 3 years of experience in graphic design (preferably in a Creative Agency)
- Experience working on complex software projects;
- Fluency in English;
- Create/update the Marketing & Communication materials for both digital and printed channels (such as brochures, social media, presentations, reports, website, merchandise, etc.);
- Ensure brand coherence across all communication channels;
- Work closely with the HR department on internal campaigns and events.
At ebankIT, we encourage our employees to be bold, make decisions, and work in a collaborative way in a friendly and positive environment.
You can count on:
- Solid principles based on a fair system;
- Dynamic and open-minded people;
- A continuous concern with employee’s personal development;
- A hybrid working model
- Flexible schedule that allows you to keep your personal commitments;
- A cozy and modern office;
- Innovative and dynamic projects;
- The opportunity to work with the latest technologies;
- Competitive rewards, always compatible with your career path;
- Happy Hours, Team Buildings, and Social events;
- Social-Responsibility Initiatives supporting different causes through the year;
- Well-being plan, including partnerships with gymnasiums and healthy food companies, sports events, healthy snacks, and thematic workshops.