ebankIT is a fintech company that enables banks and credit unions to deliver humanized, personalized, and accessible digital experiences for their customers. By adopting the ebankIT Omnichannel Digital Banking Platform, financial institutions are powered to offer an increasingly innovative user experience across every modern digital channel, from mobile to web banking, from wearable gadgets to the metaverse and beyond. Today, the ebankIT Omnichannel Digital Banking Platform is licensed to institutions in 11 countries, serving millions of customers and members.
We are building our Professional Services team and would love you to join us.
As a Business analyst, you will have to work with external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback on the service/function/product provided.
In this role, to understand the client’s needs you will have to communicate with internal colleagues. We will make sure you will learn new things and have fun while doing it. It will be a very dynamic and interactive role
You rock at:
- Communicating with several stakeholders;
- Talking to and presenting to a range of audiences, sometimes acting as a translator between parties;
- At working as a Business Analyst with varied project delivery in IT;
- Getting excited about identifying and delivering simple solutions to complex problems at pace;
- Commitment to deadlines and high-quality standards;
- Understanding information technology.
You are good at:
- Financial sector/banking;
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation;
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere;
- Open-minded and excited to learn new things;
- Being responsible and dynamic;
- Agile methodologies.
- Master’s degree or equivalent IT practical experience;
- A strong interest in business and business development;
- Passion for making things happen.
- Manage from an end-to-end perspective the access to the e-banking services; requested by the users (interactions with Front Officer, clients/users, and Enablement team) requiring client presentation in coordination with the Distribution team;
- Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of departments and the organization.
At ebankIT, we encourage our employees to be bold, make decisions, and work in a collaborative way in a friendly and positive environment.
You can count on:
- Solid principles based on a fair system;
- Dynamic and open-minded people;
- A continuous concern with employee’s personal development;
- A hybrid working model
- Flexible schedule that allows you to keep your personal commitments;
- A cozy and modern office;
- Innovative and dynamic projects;
- The opportunity to work with the latest technologies;
- Competitive rewards, always compatible with your career path;
- Happy Hours, Team Buildings, and Social events;
- Social-Responsibility Initiatives supporting different causes through the year;
- Well-being plan, including partnerships with gymnasiums and healthy food companies, sports events, healthy snacks, and thematic workshops.