ebankIT is a fintech company that enables banks and credit unions to deliver humanized, personalized, and accessible digital experiences for their customers. By adopting the ebankIT Omnichannel Digital Banking Platform, financial institutions are powered to offer an increasingly innovative user experience across every modern digital channel, from mobile to web banking, from wearable gadgets to the metaverse, and beyond. Today, the ebankIT Omnichannel Digital Banking Platform is licensed to institutions in 11 countries, serving millions of customers and members.
We are building our marketing team and would love you to join us.
As a Multimedia Designer, you design and create multimedia products to support ebankIT marketing strategy, identity and product awareness.
In this role, you must be creative! We will make sure you will learn new things and have fun while doing it. It will be a very dynamic and interactive role.
You rock at:
- A good eye for design, layout and detail;
- Imagination and creativity;
- Strong experience in Adobe Tools, animation, video, and audio production software.
You are good at:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, with the ability to listen, respond and relate to internal and external clients;
- Teamworking skills and a willingness to share knowledge and expertise to achieve common goals;
- Problem-solving approach to work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Multimedia or similar;
- 3+ years experience in a similar role;
- Experience with 3D and illustration will be a plus;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English (French and/or German will be considered an advantage).
- Create design ideas using computer-based design packages such as Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, Audition, Audacity and Blender, and others audio production software;
- Collaborate with other colleagues from Marketing Team and incorporate their work into the final product;
- Produce finished design work and present final designs to the Marketing Manager;
- Coordinate digital content creation with content team to meet the communication strategy goals;
- Design and develop multimedia presentations combining still images, sound, text, video, and animations, according to the ebankIT marketing and communication Strategy;
- Create presentation for and interactive media, which are used in training, corporate presentations, and as sales tools;
- Provide guidance to improve the visual experience at ebankIT products and communication.
At ebankIT, we encourage our employees to be bold, make decisions, and work in a collaborative way in a friendly and positive environment.
You can count on:
- Solid principles based on a fair system;
- Dynamic and open-minded people;
- A continuous concern with employee’s personal development;
- A hybrid working model;
- Flexible schedule that allows you to keep your personal commitments;
- A cozy and modern office;
- Innovative and dynamic projects;
- The opportunity to work with the latest technologies;
- Competitive rewards, always compatible with your career path;
- Happy Hours, Team Buildings, and Social events;
- Social-Responsibility Initiatives supporting different causes through the year;
- Well-being plan, including partnerships with gymnasiums and healthy food companies, sports events, healthy snacks, and thematic workshops.